1. All rights reserved. These and other Max-Rx, LLC Logos and service marks and trademarks of Max-Rx, LLC and its affiliates may not be used without prior written consent of Max-Rx, LLC or its affiliates, as the case may be. All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on Max-Rx, LLC are the property of their respective owners.
2. User expressly agrees that use of Max-Rx, LLC is at User's sole risk. Max-Rx, LLC nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, or employees, agents, third-party content providers, merchants, sponsors, licensors (collectively, "Providers"), or the like, warrant that Max-Rx, LLC will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of Max-Rx, LLC or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information content, service, or merchandise provided through Max-Rx, LLC.
3. Under no circumstances shall Max-Rx, LLC or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing Max-Rx, LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use Max-Rx, LLC including but not limited to reliance by a User on any information obtained from Max-Rx, LLC or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to Max-Rx, LLC records, programs, or services. User hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through Max-Rx, LLC. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Upon ordering our product you are obligated to the shipment you have paid for. If you submit a purchase and decide to refuse it or wish to cancel the purchase, you may receive a refund less a ten (10) dollar cancellation fee and less any shipping fees incurred by Max-Rx, LLC. If the shipment is shipped and you do not want it, you can refuse the shipment and it will be returned to us. We will charge you a ten (10) dollar cancellation fee and any shipping fees for this. We are charged for the transaction that took place and also any shipments that took place and we will not incur fees due to a change of mind. Any returns sent back to Max-Rx, LLC that contain opened bottles will receive no refund due to tampering of the product. Only unopened bottles will be eligible for a refund. The refund decision is decided solely on the decision of Max-Rx, LLC, and the company can refuse a refund at any time if it wishes. All cancellations and returns are also subject to a $2.50 transaction fee incurred for processing each order placed.
5. Max-Rx, LLC strongly suggests all customers consult their physician before taking any supplement. We are not doctors and cannot guarantee the outcome of taking our product or any other products. Max-Rx should not be used to treat any medical condition or disease. Additionally, it should not be used as a contraceptive or means of protection from sexually transmitted diseases. Our information is based on common information from our manufacturer, research, customer feedback and other literature based on herbal remedies. One of our main ingredients, Yohimbe, has warnings placed on it for certain individuals from the FDA, which we have posted below. Please be sure to read it so you are aware of its use. Max-Rx sexual supplements are not to be used as a contraceptive, nor will they prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
Yohimbe is a tree bark containing a variety of pharmacologically active chemicals. It is marketed in a number of products for body building and "enhanced male performance." Serious adverse effects, including renal failure, seizures and death, have been reported to FDA with products containing Yohimbe and are currently under investigation. The major identified alkaloid in Yohimbe is yohimbine, a chemical that causes vasodilation, thereby lowering blood pressure. Yohimbine is also a prescription drug in the United States. Side effects are well recognized and may include central nervous system stimulation that causes anxiety attacks. At high doses, yohimbine is a monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor. MAO inhibitors can cause serious adverse effects when taken concomitantly with tyramine-containing foods (e.g., liver, cheeses, red wine) or with over-the-counter (OTC) products containing phenylpropanolamine, such as nasal decongestants and diet aids. Individuals taking Yohimbe should be warned to rigorously avoid these foods and OTC products because of the increased likelihood of adverse effects. Yohimbe should also be avoided by individuals with hypotension (low blood pressure), diabetes, and heart, liver or kidney disease. Symptoms of over dosage include weakness and nervous stimulation followed by paralysis, fatigue, stomach disorders, and ultimately death.
6. User acknowledges that Max-Rx, LLC contains information, data, software, photographs, graphs, and other material (collectively "Content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws, and Max-Rx, LLC owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content. User may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, Users may make copies of select portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made only for User's personal use and that User maintains any notices contained in the Content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. Except as provided in the preceding sentence or as permitted by the fair use privilege under the U.S. copyright laws (see,e.g., 17 U.S.C. Section 107), User may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other propriety right. In addition to the foregoing, use of any software Content shall be governed by the software license agreement accompanying such software.
7. This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement shall be deemed to have been made in the State of Texas, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas. The parties expressly stipulate to jurisdiction in Dallas County, Texas, or the United States District Court, Dallas, Texas District, as appropriate. The content of these terms are subject to change at the discretion of Max-Rx, LLC.